Greetings All

We have a wireless network using a Netgear modem and Time Capsule for automatic backup and wireless printing. We have one MacBook Pro and one MacBook on the network both running the latest version of Leopard. A couple of days ago the MacBook could not back up to the Time Capsule saying something like the volume could not be mounted. I decided to have a look at it today and told it to rejoin the network (I can't remember the exact steps I took) and now, the wireless network cannot be found :-( by either machine. Using the Airport Utility to scan for the network, it scans and reports it cannot find any wireless networks. The light on the Time Capsule flashes amber which seems to confirm that it cannot find the network.

I was thinking of setting up a new network but would like just get it working on the one already setup if possible. Can anyone give me any advice please?

With thanks.

Wendy
Mauritius Island