Hi Peter,

You don't use O2M for importing your Entourage mailboxes on your  Mac  into 
Apple Mail.
O2M is for transferring from Windows Outlook Mail & Address Book and converting 
to Apple Mail (or Entourage) & Address Book format.

Apple Mail can Import your Entourage mail (on the same Mac).
In Apple Mail you Choose File > Import Mailboxes… from the menubar in Mail, 
select Entourage to import from and click Continue.

Cheers,
Ronni

On 04/02/2010, at 12:44 PM, Crisp, Peter wrote:

> 
> Thanks Neil, I have so few emails to manage from my Entourage account
> having only used it for the last month from new, I will manage those in
> a 'sledgehammer' way I suspect. 
> 
> I will probably download the O2M program as recommended by Ronni which
> handles Outlook to Mail and Entourage to Mail as well I think. If O2M
> can't do the Entourage to Mail conversion, I will pull out my hammer to
> bash them over there. There might be 30 emails at most falling into this
> category.
> 
> Regards
> 
> Peter...
> 
> 
> Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
> Behalf Of Neil Houghton
> Sent: Thursday, 4 February 2010 11:16 AM
> To: WAMUG
> Subject: Re: Entourage bug
> 
> 
> Hi Peter,
> 
> If you have a lot of old emails in Entourage, it might be worth checking
> out
> Entourage Email Archive X <http://www.softhing.com/eeax.html> if you
> want to
> archive your old Entourage emails prior to starting the brave new world
> of
> Mail.
> 
> I have been looking at this to archive my many years of emails in
> Entourage
> - however, I haven't actually tried it yet - so I can't report how good
> (or
> bad) it is!
> 
> The developer seems to have a few applications/utilities relating to
> Entourage and how to get info out of it:
> <http://www.softhing.com/home.html>
> 
> I don't know if any other WAMUG list members have any experience of any
> of
> these?
> 
> 
> 
> Cheers
> 
> 
> 
> Neil
> -- 
> Neil R. Houghton
> Albany, Western Australia
> Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
> Email: [email protected]
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>