On 04/02/2010, at 11:10 AM, Lloyd White wrote:
> > I have tried to import my mail boxes and emails from Entourage to Mail. > All the mail boxes are transferred but two thirds of them are empty. > I have tried twice with the same result. Is there a limit to the number of > emails that can be transferred? > Can the missing emails - hundreds - be transferred manually? > In my Entourage mailboxes I have subfolders. I can't see how to create a > subfolder in Mail. All the contents of the sub-folders get dumped into the > one folder - or so it seems. > Lloyd Hi Lloyd, Mail can handle its own individual mailboxes up to a size of 2 GB. Have you tried rebuilding the Mail Boxes? Select each Mail Box in Mail and go to mailbox menu->rebuild. There is a script that will export all folders including subfolders as MBOX files. This link is a direct download. Check your downloads folder for the file. Place the script in the Script Menu Items folder in the Microsoft User Data folder in Documents. Select the script from the Menu bar to run. http://www.entourage.mvps.org/downloads/scripts/jolly/Make_MBOX.zip If the script fails to complete, it means you have corrupted messages in the last folder that was exported. Cheers, Ronni 17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB OS X 10.6.2 Snow Leopard Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance) -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

