Oh Little Snitch, you have probably realise Pat, by my posts to WAMUG re Little
Snitch that I don’t have any time for him.
Unless you monitor him vigorously, he creates more problems than he does any
good!

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve corrected problems on Mac computers that
have been caused by having Little Snitch installed, I would be a rich lady ;-)
Usually my first question to a client who is having Network problems is “Do you
have Little Snitch installed”!
I have no idea why I never asked you in the first place … probably thought you
would not have installed him ;-)

Glad you are back online and up and running again.