Hi Daniel, Hi Diana,

I've been with Internode ever since I moved from Bigpond dial-up to ADSL
broadband back in 2007.

I must admit I was worried when Internode was bought by iiNet and then iiNet
was bought by TPG - however, I continue to be impressed by their service. Of
course with a good reliable internet provider it is rare for me to actually
NEED the support but I had cause just over a week ago when my internet
connection just stopped working.

I got to talk to an intelligent support person and we got to methodically work
through the problem and agree that since my phone connection was working and we
had ADSL sync OK but no PPP sign -in, and I could duplicate this problem on two
different modems, that there must be a fault on Internode's end. The fault was
logged and I was given a ticket reference in case I needed to follow up. As it
was the fault was fixed (or fixed itself) several hours later and all was back
to normal.

As I say, it is not often I need to deal with them but, when I do, they have
been unfailingly helpful - whether it has been changing plans/services,
changing billing methods or technical problems - I get to deal with pleasant,
efficient and informed personnel.

Just my 2c worth - I am all too happy to complain about the frequent poor
service I find nowadays so it is nice to be able to also report on really good
customer service when I get it ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--