Can someone tell me where to find information on porting email addresses, the
preparation for it and how the process works please? We want to take two
accounts one imap, one pop.

We are thinking of abandoning iiNet after 21.75 years and moving to Telstra. I
had planned to move our phone services in the opposite direction in order to
save money until I was ‘sold a pup’ by some rotter in South Africa. Having lied
to me and wasted my money he became incommunicado. When I complained via their
website I got no answer.

Telstra will be more expensive but it has the advantage that I can get the bus
to the Telstra store, I have trouble on the phone with their accents and my
hearing.

Best wishes to all from Diana
Sent from my iPad