Hi Philippe

I am keeping fingers crossed as I said to Michael. I think Daniel is right
about ISPs all being much the same, good and bad in parts like the Curate’s egg.

Recently I have been lied to by an iiNet salesman, given correct but incomplete
information by the Telstra girl, and I am fed up with talking to robots and
people I don’t understand. But the service from iiNet has mainly been good,
admittedly most was before the takeover when iiNet was local.

I have had the same email address for almost 22 years, I could change and tell
the people in my contacts list but my main interest is family history, my email
is available on many websites, mailing lists etc, I can’t change that.

One person with fibre to curb has told me it’s very good, but it is relatively
new and it depends on the competence of the crew that install it.

Best wishes from Diana

Sent from my iPad