That’s depressing news Michael. I have heard similar stories from friends.

My main reason for choosing iiNet for mobile is their $15 plan which is plenty
for my modest needs. I was on ‘No Plans’ with Vodaphone, only paid for calls,
ca $40/year. Didn’t give my number out, used Graham’s.

I shall keep my fingers crossed, transfer to more expensive plan if necessary.

Best wishes from Diana

Sent from my iPad