I had a similar simple and pain free Westnet, with whom I have been for many
years, and iiNet.   Change over was easy.  A free new modem came by mail and it
was only minutes to replace the old one.   On NBN day it just happened in
minutes.   I had minor issues with ES time persisting on my VOIP phones but a
friendly helpful Phillipino(??) lady quickly pointed me to the setting.
I have FTN with max 25 in this area and I regularly get 20+.
Well done Westnet, iiNet and NBN!
Severin Crisp

Sent from Sev's iPhone