WIN FIRST CLASS AIRLINE TICKETS FOR LIFE FROM OFFICE.COM!
Play daily through 12/31/00 for your chance to INSTANTLY WIN
one of 4,500 prizes Including First Class Airline Tickets for Life!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaWEb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Individual_com

>From: John T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Where does it say in the US Constitution that there can be Co-presidents
>with presidential duties equally split?  .......

It doesn't.  However, it does say that the Second Runner-Up becomes the
Vice-President.  That was changed via amendment in the early 1800s.

Seems to me that would be an eloquent way of solving this election problem.
Gore would still hold a position of power.  Unfortunately, changing the law
is not retro-active.

Troy