/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
It’s not too late to save big on holiday travel!
Visit Hotwire for savings of up to 40% on the
airlines you trust. No bidding, no hassles.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa3gb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Hotwire
/=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-\

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, John T wrote:

> I wonder what the results would be if we had a complete re-election process?
> If all the votes were tossed out and a new election was held?  How many
> Bush/Gore supporters would change sides? I'm sure there are die-hard
> supporters on both sides but there have to be quite a few who are fed up with
> all this BS!

I'm a bit late to this party, but maybe the people who didn't vote the
first time round might be inclined to. Here in Australia we have
preferential voting where you have to list in order who you want, and if
no one ends up with a clear majority your second preferences get counted
and so on. Different there?

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Aria