Are you at risk for Diabetes?  Click here to find out.
Hit the Target. Be on Guard Against Type 2 Diabetes. Get
Informed!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeI2b1dhdKb1tdRUb/MealtimeMatters

Claes Persson wrote:

> << Why not go to the premise to decriminalize many of the drug crimes that are
>  paralyzing the legal and prison system. >>
> _______________________________________
> I would agree with that for a very perverse reason ... the quicker the SOB's
> overdose and kill themselves, the better off the rest off us will be! We
> should make it legal and give them all they want!

Why not just shoot them. A bullet is much cheaper than letteing them steel for the goods before they die!

Claes
§( :8-)

The Nazi's ran out of bullets trying to do away with undesirables. So would we.

Besides, that is illegal.

You see, Jim, Claes comment above is the typical liberal "genteel" response to which you I refer.

Roger
Ohio

Advance your career and become an instructional leader in
the K-12 setting. With an existing Bachelor’s degree,
National University can help you obtain a Master’s in
Teaching.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeGLb1dhdKb1tdRUg/NationalUniversity