Are you at risk for Diabetes?  Click here to find out.
Hit the Target. Be on Guard Against Type 2 Diabetes. Get
Informed!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeI2b1dhdKb1tdRUa/MealtimeMatters

> In a message dated 12/8/01 4:20:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> --------------------------------
>  --Renameing is common in all political partys. Liberal economy is at the
> moment (or has at least reasently) been forwarded as the good and final goal
> for the world trade and affairs. To call it by it's right name, economic
> anarcy for the big corporations, as it can and very well is expected by the
> big corporations to develop to, would not make it popular in the eyes of the
> public. >>
> ___________________________________
> Just because something is common doesn't make it right. And it sounds like
> you're in favor of renaming things so the public can be deceived ... Tsk! Tsk!
>
> LG

--Where does this thing "common" come in? To rename things and actions in order to
hide the real nature of it is to deceive the public!

Claes
§( :8-)

TREAT THE FAMILY TO DIRECTV ® available from your SBC
Ameritech telephone company. Bring home a gift that
everyone will share and appreciate for years to come!
Expires 1/15/02
http://click.topica.com/caaaeKEb1dhdKb1tdRUf/DirecTV