On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Daniel Kliman <dak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I object on the grounds that I will be gone until next Tues. night.  Unless 
> of course, someone else wants to make the mac builds?

I won't have a Mac until Friday night, so we may have to postpone until then.

And in case someone is entertaining the possibility, I object to the
idea of releasing a Windows and Linux build before a Mac build.

-Zarel

_______________________________________________
Warzone-dev mailing list
Warzone-dev@gna.org
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/warzone-dev

Reply via email to