On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:24 AM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We need to kick this release out ASAP--we are already late.
> This release does change lots of stuff, and 1-5 day additional testing
> by as many people as we can get is sorely needed.
>
> I see no valid reason waiting for mac builds at this time, so I would
> have to say objection(s) overruled.   This is a RC release, not the
> full 2.3.5.

Oh, sorry, didn't see the "RC". That's fine with me, then, though you
should check with dak180. Please test my balance changes extensively!

But, for future reference, do you have standing to overrule dak180/me?
o_O I think we have to at least talk it over some more and get the
opinions of some other devs first.

-Zarel