On 9/2/10, Guangcong Luo <za...@wz2100.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:24 AM, buginator wrote:
>  > We need to kick this release out ASAP--we are already late.
>  > This release does change lots of stuff, and 1-5 day additional testing
>  > by as many people as we can get is sorely needed.
>  >
>  > I see no valid reason waiting for mac builds at this time, so I would
>  > have to say objection(s) overruled.   This is a RC release, not the
>  > full 2.3.5.
>

> Oh, sorry, didn't see the "RC". That's fine with me, then, though you
>  should check with dak180. Please test my balance changes extensively!
>
>  But, for future reference, do you have standing to overrule dak180/me?
>  o_O I think we have to at least talk it over some more and get the
>  opinions of some other devs first.

It depends. :)
For the most part, yeah it is good to get input from everyone, but in
this case, I think the call was correct.
For future reference, I don't really see the need to hold back all
releases just because we don't have a build ready for the least used
platform.  Sure, it is always nice to have all releases done on the
same day, but it isn't always possible.

You know, you could have overruled my overrule and then we could make
a poll about it!