I'm certainly biased toward starting a discussion with the people at
apache. We should be looking at more efficient and productive
code/project management and be trying to upgrade their systems to
reflect this. If anyone else thinks this is a good strategy, I'd be
curious to hear your thoughts.

-Andrew