Hi,

WeeWX reports can be run at multiples of your archive interval but they
cannot be run any more frequent than the archive interval. If you want
weeWX to do something more frequent than the archive interval then you need
write a custom service to do what you want (in your case generate some
output).

I am not sure of your understanding of weeWX' inner workings or your python
knowledge so my apologies if I am explaining what you already know. It is
fairly trivial to create a custom service that is tied to the 'loop
interval' of your station (refer to Loop packets
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#LOOP_packets> in the Customization
Guide if you don't know about loop packets and their interval). When you
write a custom service you lose a lot of the conveneince functions that
come with the weeWX report engine (the ability to use tags and the
associated aggregation, formatting and conversion abilities) so you need to
do a lot of the data gathering, processing, formatting and output yourself.
If you have a basic understanding of python you should be able to work your
way through some examples and ultimately create your own. A lot of the
functions you need to access data within weeWX already exist in the weeWX
API, its mainly the working out what you want, producing your output and
handling the corner cases (ie dealing with None values) that take up your
time.

If you are still keen, Customizing the weeWX service engine
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#service_engine> in the Customization
Guide has some basic examples. One you get a feel for things you can dive
into some more advanced services that do a similar thing to what you want
to do. The crt extension <https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/crt>
implements a loop based service that does something similar to what you
want to do. Also the realtime gauge-data extension
<https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-realtime_gauge-data> does a similar thing
to the crt extension but it produces a JSON format file to drive the
SteelSeries weather gauges.

Hope that helps and don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand.

Gary