Hi Gary,

Thanks so much for your response! I'll admit, I'm very lost.

I have done some minor customization to templates and have some basic
Python knowledge, but I'm not understanding the steps in your very detailed
message (thanks again!)

Perhaps harnessing the loop packets is the way to go, since I'd love to
display the data in a "rapid-fire" manner, similar to Wunderground's very
frequent updates.

How do I go about accessing those and spitting it into JSON format?

A.J.