I stumbled across SteelSeries Gauges and saw that it produced a great JSON
file (and has some cool gauges to go along with it too!). So I have a JSON
file now, but I want SteelSeries to update every 2.5 seconds (near
real-time). I can't find that interval anywhere...right now, it appears to
be every 10 minutes.

Any ideas on how to get the 2.5-second interval going?