I think it is time you post weewx.conf and a log extract so we can see what is
installed and what is going on (I have not heard of the 'SRGT skin'). Please
post a copy of weewx.conf making sure you remove any sensitive info, passwords
etc. Also, set debug=1 in weewx.conf, save weewx.conf, restart weeWX and let it
run for 10 minutes. Take an extract/copy of your weeWX log (nominally
/var/log/syslog) from when you restarted weeWX to the point 10 minutes after
the restart and post the extract here.

Gary