So I've managed to get the JSON file to update every minute, but would love
to get it every 2.5 seconds. I installed the SGRT skin, but still only get
the file every minute. What should I be doing now?

Thank you all for all your help!

A.J.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 11:50 PM, gjr80 <gjroder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If your pages are updating at 10 minute intervals that sounds like the
> archive interval being used is 10 minutes (if you are using the SteelSeries
> skin that would further support this idea). With a Davis station any
> archive interval setting in the console will override the [StdArchive]
> archive_interval setting. To confirm what is happening go back and look
> at your log from when you last started weeWX, you will probably see
> something like this in the start up logging:
>
> Feb 13 13:45:18 stretch22 weewx[1589]: engine: The archive interval in
> the configuration file (300) does not match the station hardware interval
> (600).
> Feb 13 13:45:18 stretch22 weewx[1589]: engine: Using archive interval of
> 600 seconds
>
> If you can't find it stop then start weeWX and have a look at the startup
> log.
>
> To fix it, stop weeWX and then use wee_device to set the desired archive
> interval in the console
> <http://weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm#vantage_archive_interval46>.
>
> Note, the only effect this will have on gauge-dat.txt is to generate it
> every 5 minutes rather than every 10 minutes. Refer to my previous post.
>
> Gary
>

> On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 13:51:22 UTC+10, A.J. Burnett wrote:
>>
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> Station type is a VP2. My StdArchive interval is set to 300, which should
>> be every 5 minutes, but the gauge-data.txt file only updates every 10
>> minutes. My web page only updates at that same 10-minute interval too.
>> <scratching head>

<http://www.ajburnettonline.net/>
Burnett Media Group
"Giving you a voice."