My problem w/ that is; the application is done and I can't go back
through and re-work it to get something working that already works on
another container.  This application runs well on JBoss's EJB3
implemenation w/o that kind of tweaking.   However, going forward,
JBoss probably isn't an option for us.

I suppose I can post @ the Glassfish forums to see what they think.
Meanwhile, how can I get debug logging disabled in order to eliminate
that possibility?