I don't know, I would believe that if I weren't able to make a
Stateful bean and use it exactly how I did in Wicket, outside of this
project.

I setup a test project and their stateful/stateless beans work
flawlessly when tested against JSP/Servlets....the problem arises w/
Wicket + SFSB on Glassfish.