Bugeater, is very usable, but could still still be improved, I am sure.
I have a few ideas, but am just rolling them around in my head for now.

Bugme has stalled.  A few friends and I got busy and it's just layed
there.  I think it'd still be great to get going.

CMS is something that I have been very interested in.  I'd love to have
such a thing, but have avoided building one myself because, as you say,
I do have other projects that I work on.  Starting up a CMS by myself
would take more time than I could give.  But to collaborate on a CMS
with others....  That I can do.  :-)

Besides.  Is a software project *ever* finished?