On 9/4/06, Jaime De La Jara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been investigating the issue of localized images and their location in the application folders and I haven't found a simple way to handle it. I've taken a look at SubmitLink but when I add an image using :

add(new Image("cancelButtonImage", new ResourceModel("button.cancel"))

where button.cancel is defined in a property file as : CANCEL.gif

umm...i dont know who added that constructor...but i dont see it used anywhere as far as image resolution is required.... so i would file a bug

you can also do new Image("id", new ResourceReference(Scope.class, getLocalizer().getString("button.cancel")));

For the second problem I need to track everytime a submit occurs or a link is clicked, how could I do that? I checked the javadocs and found onEndRequest but noticed that is deprecated, also I tried onDetach but it's also called when the button is displayed. I thought of adding a superclass that on its onSubmit() would log some information and then sublasses would have to call super.onSubmit() but it doesn't look a good solution.

i would subclass form and override form.process() and add a custom callback from there.