To say that I really feel sorry that the book didn't prove to be of
much use to you would be an understatement. How I wish it were within
my capacity to refund the money to all those who bought the book and
didn't like it! :(

As for 'Pro' , I didn't pick the title. The publisher's interpretation
seems to be a little different.
I'm not really at fault here.

May be I should have read - 'Tapestry in Action' / 'JSF In action'.
Also, its important to realize that the possibilities are endless with
Wicket and there is this dreaded thing called a 'deadline'. Plus
writing a book on a beta (Wicket was 1.2 beta then) product is not
easy either.

On the brighter side, "Wicket in Action" will be here!  and I do get
emails from readers thanking me for introducing them to this excellent
framework! . I think that's great for the community.

> P.S.: There are quite a lot of typos and inconsistencies in the beta
> version I read. I guess that has changed or will change soon...

Yes, I have passed on the corrections to the publisher.

- Karthik

 -- karthik --