As far as I know and as I have seen in my testrounds the AI normally is
starting to build other buildings only after Basic_economy is achieved. However
if basic_economy can't be achieved in a reasonable time it starts to build the
buildings that are not basic after a certain time.

Generally spoken I still can't see the rational behind limiting the AI with
hardcore start conditions. It will not increase the performance of the AI in a
normal game neither will this be a more difficulot task for the player as the
AI will never be that clever to manage such critical economic problems like a
human player would do.

My comments were only targeted to prevent critical deadlocks in the AI.
So I agree with Tibor that some problems are more evident with the frisians
than with other tribes.

For the problem with regard to the upgraded and (partly) unoccupied buildings
it might be sufficient to check before upgrading that there is basic building
unoccupied or under construction and to prevent this building before the
upgrade is finished.
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :