Now it is not only about Freedom of Panorama and non-free images.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_uploaded_by_VekaSpb
Here, one Commons user nominates a bunch of excellent photos for deletion after he sees that the user name does not match the name in EXIF, even though the connection between the two is pretty obvious. This deletion request has been closed yesterday, but it still costed me a lot of time and a long e-mail exchange with the uploader, where I tried to convince her that everything is fine, and this deletion request was only a mistake. Yes, just a small mistake, really...

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_uploaded_by_PhotoJinn
Here, the same user nominates for deletion some photos of a 13th century cathedral claiming that there is no freedom of panorama. What???!

That's a very systematic course of action against us taking place on Commons. It would be silly to assume good faith here.

Best,
Alexander