Thank you Yaroslav, I will send you a separate email now!

Having the WLE team setting up a pool of jurors like that was so helpful
Anton. Yes, I could find the names and email other WLM organisers, but this
system took that extra work away from me - which was hugely appreciated,
especially in our first year!