On 09/06/2014 01:12 PM, Todd Allen wrote:
> But dismissing them by setting up a (rather
> ridiculous) straw man is not helpful.

I *wish* it was a strawman.  How else would you qualify:

"And sadly we have enough users around who try to contribute content
without having time to go through "the rite of passage", and we have to
spend way too much time reverting and rewriting their contribution to
make it appropriate for an encyclopedia."

It's more than a little sad to not even have had to /look/ for that
comment, it was offered in response to Gerard not even five minutes ago.

-- Marc