Hoi,
I like your story and I understand the sentiment. For me the story is about
the kind of functionality that we may or may not need in Flow. The story is
not about retaining what went before.. Mark my words, I cannot wait for the
old talk system to go.

As I understand the current situation, Flow is gaining in functionality and
it is being used in all kinds of settings. As time goes by, it becomes
feature rich and increasingly versatile. I am sure the husband "learned"
from the first time an egg was presented to his wife. I am sure they shared
fond memories of this moment of embarrassment. Life is short and learning
how to improve your ways makes life more pleasant.

The lessons of the egg are for all of us. Do not single out anyone and do
not think any of us is beyond the need of learning from past mistakes.
Thanks,
      GerardM