On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 3:20 PM, James Alexander <jalexan...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Ukraine has done great this year! Your work clearly paid off, currently
> 11.74% of the eligible users on ukWiki have voted (making it one of the
> highest % wikis, and the highest if you only count medium/large wikis some
> of the smaller ones get an advantage when % is factored in). It also
> accounts for 2.58% of the total votes compared to less then 1% (.99%) of
> the whole electorate.

Mea Culpa: For the record I was double counting many of the eligible voters
here (we had an old voter list that was also being counted). The correct
numbers for ukWiki would be just over 25% of eligible voters voting and
2.61% of the total votes (still .99% of the electorate).

We will certainly be releasing more detailed results for projects with
results and in the post mortem.

James Alexander
Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation