On 2015-06-01 11:17, Anders Wennersten wrote:
Just a clarification on numbers
In James (internal)  table enwps share of total number of eligible
votes is 35,4%
Participation rate state from enwp was 8,26% against mean for all
9,5%. If enwp is excluded the participation rate for all of the rest
stands at 10,2%

Enwp users also include users from non-en countries, and user from en
countries will also be found on other wikis like Commons (3,5% of
total eligible voters, with a turnout similar to enwp) but this does
not change the bottom line, participation rate from enwp has been
lower then from the rest of the communities (de, fr, it, ru, es, pl
rates being  a little above mean of rest, zh and pt a little below and
ja much below)

Anders

Hi Anders,

are there significant intersections between the project which can distort statistics? I believe I am eligible on at least 10 projects, and on a couple of them I might be the only eligible voter (making for them 100% participation), but my feeling is that this is rather an exception. Is let us say a high participation rate from it.wp significally affected by users who are also active on en.wp and are eligible there as well?

Cheers
Yaroslav