FYI: User:Odder has now created [[m:Free Bassel
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Free_Bassel>]], as a landing page to link
from the banner.

If anyone would like to help with a design for the banner (I concede not
everyone shares my taste for 10pt-black-on-white text), we would be able to
move ahead.  There is, so far, nothing but support.

   A.

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org