Hoi,
Wikidata is not Wikipedia. When it is imported from Wikipedia it often says
so. It does not mean that all the related data is from one Wikipedia and
consequently the composite data is information that may be relevantly
different.

Again you insist on your point of view. If you think that Wikidata is
inferior for the reasons that you give; fine. Never mind, move on.

In the mean time we will continually improve the quality of Wikidata and
when Wikipedians fail to take notice they will find slowly but surely that
the information in Wikidata is increasingly superior in the one area where
it is most obvious: the silly mistakes that come to light when it is not
only one Wikipedia that is the source of data.
Thanks,
     GerardM