On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Jane Darnell <jane...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Granted, you could
> get past the 10,000 article startup requirement somehow and then start
> creating lots of POV articles, but once you do this you will soon be
> discovered. There is just no way to hide it.

Jane, you're living in a fantasy world. We already have Wikipedias with
these POV articles. They've been "discovered" long ago, and it makes zero
difference.

See e.g. the hagiography of the Uzbek President in the Uzbek Wikipedia[1]
(him of the boiled dissidents). It hails him as the best thing since sliced
bread.

Then see what Human Rights organisations have to say about his regime[2],
or compare the English Wikipedia article.[3]

That train left the station a long time ago. The wiki model does *not* work
in these contexts.

[1]
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=uz&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fuz.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIslom_Karimov&sandbox=1
[2] https://www.hrw.org/europe/central-asia/uzbekistan