Hoi,
Jens, so you talk about improving Wikipedia. What I hear is basic
negativity. What is it in what you say that will actually make a positive
difference. Have you considered how Wikidata already made a big quality
improvement and do you agree that by taking the next step from interwiki
links and move to links and red links Wikidata would easily improve any
Wikipedia actually any Wikimedia project. It does not need sources, it does
not need anything but the realisation that it will remove a whole class of
errors that can be as much as 20% in some articles.

Really Jens, let us forget about adding stumbling blocks and focus on
quality. Improving quality in Wikipedia because we can.
Thanks,
      GerardM