Okay, this is stepping over several lines. Can we stick to basic human
decency if nothing else? :(
No one is helped by making vicious personal attacks over assumed
interpretations. Let's try to represent the movement's values (including
civility, and, if not the assumption of good faith, then at least not
assuming the worst) even in difficult times.