Risker, your suggestion that by asking for board minutes I was really calling
(and "pruriently" so!) for public release of Lila's performance appraisals is
so bizarre and ridiculous that I don't know how to defend it except by advising
anyone confused by you to actually read my prior email.

Similarly, your assertion that "Patricio's email and public posting stating
that Lila tendered her resignation and the Board accepted it" equates to
official board minutes, and no more is needed, leaves me a bit lost for words.
What I asked for is a document like the dozens posted here
(https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Meetings), and as I've written here
before those things are so sparse of detail to barely qualify as "minutes" but
they *do* typically say who raised a motion, who seconded it, and the result.
Which is all I asked for.

Now, what you also did is place the resignation ball firmly in Lila's court
"Lila tendered her resignation and the Board accepted it." This is at odds with
the common perception that the board issued the call for her resignation, and
she had little choice as a professional but to comply. Is that not what you
thought? Or you thought the resignation came spontaneously from Lila? At least
GorillaWarfare didn't see it that way. She said " It is clear that she did not
up and resign on her own."

Anyhow, it's a simple request for transparency. The board should publish the
minutes or let it be known otherwise which trustee initiated (and which
seconded) (and which opposed if any) the call for the ED's resignation.

Trillium Corsage