Hello,

I am unable to report which chapters voted. The voting process is closed.
Right now I have to recommend encouraging all chapters to vote.

The election rules are decided by chapters and chapters have said closed
election. I do not think this was a well-discussed rule, but whatever the
case, it cannot be changed by the community and needs to be changed by
chapters. Community discussion could influence it. I think that it is a
rule that could change. Asking chapters to have open voting could be
another reason to contact chapters, or open voting might be a problem - I
am not sure.

Even if voting were not completely open, there could be other kinds of
openness, like just a list of who voted. Right now, I cannot provide that.
Any chapter can look at the list and see who voted and who did not.

For the next election (in three years) I will propose a change. I want it
to be easier for chapters to self-report their votes in a public way, if
they choose to do so. Even if the election is closed, enough individual
chapters seem to want to self-disclose.

yours,