Il giorno mar, 03/05/2016 alle 08.05 -0400, Lane Rasberry ha scritto:
> Or - I could be wrong. Should the list of voting chapters be reported?
> What is the correct interpretation of closed voting in this case?

At the end of 2015, before starting the election process, there has been
some discussion about this on Meta.
The result was in favour of publishing, after the end of the election,
the list of affiliates who voted.
The idea of publishing a partial list during the voting process was not
proposed; personally I think it's fine and it makes sense, but I'd like
to hear a few opinions about this from the involved affiliates.

Lorenzo