Update: The survey is still open!
In order to hear from more people, the search team decided to hold the ED
search survey [1] open until Friday, June 17. If you haven’t already,
please take a few minutes to fill it out before then.

Thank you for your participation!

[1] - ED Search Survey:
https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5hVS2mJTcJNCxBX

Alice.