Hoi,
For me there are two things missing.

* It is about the readers stupid! That is what we do it for. So how are we
going to get more readers, how do we involve them. What can we achieve when
we consider marketing approaches and marketing KPI's.

* If design is important.. ok but how about quality, we can do so much more
when we think of our projects as connected to each other and to the rest of
the internet. Why do we not work together? Why are we so much on an
amalgamation of islands? When we share, we do not lose when we are given
back we become enriched in the process.
Thanks,
        GerardM