People can follow progress of the fundraiser by loading the spreadsheet
files provided here:

https://frdata.wikimedia.org/

At the time of writing, the data in

yeardata-day-vs-sum.csv
<https://frdata.wikimedia.org/yeardata-day-vs-sum.csv> Total amount
received per day (not taking into account refunds)

indicate that you have received $15.8 million in donations since the
year-end campaign started on November 29. The advertised target of the
campaign is $25 million[1] – so after less than nine days, you are already
more than 60% there.

Are you planning to end the campaign once the publicised target is reached,
or will you go beyond the target as you did in the last two years?

[1]
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/11/29/wikimedia-foundation-annual-fundraiser/