Hi Seddon,

Okay, but I believe I am correct in saying that you took around $34 million
last December, even though the publicised[1] target was $25 million.

I am basing that on the monthly bar chart in the Wikimedia Foundation's
2015–2016 Fundraising Report.[2]*

In 2014, the publicised target was $20 million, and you reported[3] that
you surpassed that as well – by more than $10 million, according to the
frdata dump.

Given that this year you've taken well over half your target amount in
eight days, and are outperforming last year's campaign, I estimate you'll
end up with a total of around $40 million if you keep the campaign running
until the end of the year, i.e. $15 million more than the communicated
target.

Is that what you're intending to do, or will you end the campaign when the
targeted $25 million are in the bank?

Andreas

* I tried to include the chart for quick reference, but the mail that
included seems to have gotten stuck in the system. I guess pipermail
doesn't like graphics.

[1] https://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/12/01/wikimedia-foundati
on-annual-campaign/
[2] https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/2015-2016_Fundraising_Report