Hey Andreas

A very quick email just noting I don't know the method by which that frdata
dump is created (its very old and not maintained) but it would seem that
numbers in the frdata dump are only useful as a rough guide.

We are basing our numbers on internal accounting figures which is more
representative of the actual cash flow since it is more closely based on
actual cleared payments.

Seddon