Pine,

> This email is probably a little harsher than I would like it to sound. I
> admit to being frustrated -- not so much about this particular case, but
> the general situation of the very mixed levels of WMF staff responsiveness
> to requests for information.

Heard.

I'll be ready to talk ideas about this at the end of Q3, but not before.
I'm not promising a course of action yet, I'd like to understand a lot more
first. Might I reach out to you at that time and understand your thoughts?
Anyone else willing to let me ring them and ask them questions?

/a

> Pine

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it." - Margaret
Fuller

Anna Stillwell
Director of Culture
Wikimedia Foundation