Hoi,
Today it is announced that for maps in Commons, maps that are known in
Wikidata we have now support for "geoshapes". Dan, you indicated nine days
agao that this is not on your road map. But it is there. Could you please
inform us how this can be used in Apple maps?
Thanks,
       GerardM

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikidata-tech/2017-March/001106.html