I think we could hire professional fact checkers and target articles that have gotten off track. I don't think a great deal of money would be necessary to set an example, and illustrate some of our notorious problems. In general more money, however, draws flies even better than shit.

Fred Bauder

On Wed, 17 May 2017 18:08:08 +0100